What you will learn:
Upon completion of this course, you should have a knowledge of:
- Relevant legislation
- Manual handling hazards and risk Assessment
- The anatomy of the spine
- Different types of manual handling related injuries
- The importance of Fitness
- The Principles of Safe Manual Handling
- And Finally to understand and practice the use of correct lifting and manual handling techniques
This course is ideal for:
Any worker who lifts in their day to day job, or anyone hoping to get a job in a manual labour industry.
Please note, a practical is required to complete this course.